Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

An Eternal Champion Video Game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whiskers
    replied
    You can send your idea to Michael's Agent:

http://www.multiverse.org/?q=contact-policy

Originally posted by Tzaddi
    Thank you for your prompt response to my post,sir.

Assuming that you posess all rights to the characters (Gods, I hope so!) Should a proposal be submitted to you or another party? I understand you have much on your plate, so I don't wish to unnecessarily bog you down... If you could simply point me in the right direction and I'll make you proud.

Thank you so much.
    Last edited by Rothgo; 04-13-2010, 12:04 PM.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by Rex Cityzen
    Indeed - that is what I envision. GTA:Multiverse.

Imagine the possibility of instead hijacking cars with hijacking 'bodies' across the entire multiverse.

Thanks for the link.
    Johnny. Johnny? Oh, hey man. Sorry to "hijack" this thread, but I need Rexy here to get in touch with me. [email protected]

Leave a comment:

• manmiles
    replied
    If I remember, Silverheart was originally an outline for a Computer game, but was then turned into a novel as a co-work between Moorcock and Storm Constatine.

Leave a comment:

• Yisselda
    replied
    I think it would be good with infinnate options for all good all characters, like Baldurs Gate but better and without the horriblle hardness.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Thank you for your prompt response to my post,sir.

Assuming that you posess all rights to the characters (Gods, I hope so!) Should a proposal be submitted to you or another party? I understand you have much on your plate, so I don't wish to unnecessarily bog you down... If you could simply point me in the right direction and I'll make you proud.

Thank you so much.

Leave a comment:

• Grey Mouser
    replied
    Rex - highjacking bodies 8O Multiversial Body Snatching? 8O

Leave a comment:

• Grey Mouser
    replied
    Corum and Hawkmoon would be cool too. Plenty of excellent gaming material in both. The eye of Rhynn and hand of Kwyll dynamic for Corum could work perfectly in a game. And for Hawkmoon's world, soaring through the skies in an ornithopter or upon a flying flamingo has an imaginative attraction of it's own.

Leave a comment:

• Michael Moorcock
    replied
    Can't use Elric in such a game until Universal decide what to do.
    But other characters can be used.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I guess my dream is to find an all singing all dancing version of the game - walk, run, sail, fly anywhere. Flying on dragon back over a fleet of Pan Tangian pirate galleons during a storm and strafing them with dragon fire as they try to plunder a small fleet of Filkharian trading vessels. I don't want much
    Indeed - that is what I envision. GTA:Multiverse.

Imagine the possibility of instead hijacking cars with hijacking 'bodies' across the entire multiverse.

Thanks for the link.

Leave a comment:

• VonWeiner
    replied
    Check out this thread:

[broken link]

It has to do with the subject of an Elric video game.

I think it would be good to wait for the movie, then make an approach to a developer. I think Universal could be sold on the idea. (Isn't Vivendi part of that - or owners of Universal?).
    Last edited by Rothgo; 04-08-2010, 02:25 PM.

Leave a comment:

Guest started a topic An Eternal Champion Video Game?

An Eternal Champion Video Game?

:?: Mr. Moorcock (and all others)-

While I am excited at the possibility of conversing with you in this forum, I will bypass the 'fan boy' gushing, taking it for granted that you are already aware of the level of respect and admiration I have for both you and your work.

The reason why I am posting is this: I am currently a partner in a video game publishing company and feel any of your tales would be ripe for a video game treatment - imagine playing the characters across the multiverse at the same time (or perhaps the role of Una Parsons...?) While there is obviously need to withold most details on a public forum in regards to the concept, I am curious what your initial reaction would be to such a proposal.

Thanks so much for the tales and for being accessable.

Cheers!

Tzaddi (The Emperor Strikes Back)
Working...
X