Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

Gaming discussions on Facebook

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gaming discussions on Facebook

Wandered back into the forum after some time, and things seems a little quiet, so for folk who are interested there's more of a discussion ref gaming in the world of Elric and the Eternal Champion on Facebook, so feel free to check it out - https://www.facebook.com/groups/320118915031859/

For folk who are here, has anyone got any thinking, or maps, or scenario ideas for ancient Quarzhasaat, or fancies collaborating on something, then please post here, or mesage me. I'd like to have a city plan at least before the PCs head there....

If you want to pipe some short, summary, versions of discussion highlights into the Gaming section here, I'd probably chime in.

I've got the Stormbringer RPG and some of the supplements. I'm more into kit-bashing D&D derived rule sets and running little adventures for my daughter, though.

Comment

Working...
    X