Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

Working on a Miniature Diorama

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Working on a Miniature Diorama

Hi,
    Im putting together a diorama of a scene from The Sailor on the Seas of Fate: Sailing To The Past. The scene will be where Elric, Smiorgan, and Duke Astran are at the banks of a river fighting off a horde of Olab.

Here are the miniatures Im using(note that these are reference pics, not my paint jobs, Ive merely primed them so far).

Elric
    Ill be of course painting him as an albino, probably in green like the cover of Sailor on the Seas of Fate. Im also replacing one sword with a runesword, and the other I am removing.

Smiorgan
    I think this guy was a perfect representation of Smiogan. I won't be changing anything, except the colors of his clothes.

Duke Avan Astran
    Im not sure this is the best representation of Duke Astran, but he looks like an adventuring sort of fellow.

Olab
    I won't be putting them together with the shield.

All these miniatures, except the Olab are from Reaper. The Olab are actually Saurus Warriors from Games Workshop's Warhammer.

Basically Im going to have the edge of the scene the bank of the river with the Olab running through, while our three heroes stand defiant, ready for battle.

Any suggestions, or comments? Ill add pictures once I get a bit further along.

-Jesse

I look forward to seeing your diorama Nomadik. :P

Comment

Very cool! I'd like to see it as well.

"With a deep, not-unhappy sigh, Elric prepared to do battle with an army." (Red Pearls)
      - Michael Moorcock

Comment

Working...
      X