Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

"City of Melnibone" an online Persistent World

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "City of Melnibone" an online Persistent World

Howdy all thought I would let you all know about my online 24/7 persistent world called "City of Melnibone".

It's based on the D&D type game called "Never Winter Nights".
    Note - You will need this game to play

The City of Melnibone is loosely based on the Elric saga written by Michael Moorcock and made as close to pen and paper D&D as is possible.

Always expanding and updated almost daily, over 450 areas and growing.

Running all the best and latest mod con's like, HCR3.3b, DMFI v1_07, sea travel, unique mob respawns(no encounters), advanced AI, area dependant loot spawns, digging for buried treasure(tm), player housing, party loot notification, gambling, fishing, lootable corpses, drink from streams, hunt for food, poisonous plants, tricks and traps, crafting - including helms and shields on the radial menu, illusions and conundrums, multiple quests, unique resting system(tm), bashable doors(tm), epic level quests for each level, deity system(tm), wandering monster system(tm) , elevators, fireworks, training dummies, if it's any good it will be in the City of Melnibone.

Player base is currently small to medium (10 - 30) of regular, friendly mature players who have also donated to upgrading the server to keep it running as fast and smooth as possible, they all know who they are, many thanks yet again.

Role-playing is essential.

Game Spy - "City of Melnibone" - PW Story

Direct connect - ausnwn2.dyndns.org:5121 - No password required

Melnibone forums are hosted here at NWN Downunder

Scripter/Builder/DM - Sir Elric

I still have NWNs installed on my machine.
    I'll check out out some weekend soon.

Comment

Working...
    X