Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

Stormbringer PC mod? are there any other soulblade mods?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stormbringer PC mod? are there any other soulblade mods?

Hell it cant do any sweet jumps but I bet the Ladiez dig it :)

[broken link]

I found this while reading through this tomshardware article.
    [broken link]

heres the blurb that goes with the above pic link.

The best in show as well as first prize in the custom went to Hobbes with Stormbringer. It is a case designed around a set of books by Michael Moorcock. The main character Elric wields a sword called Stormbringer. With over 500 individual pieces and 2 years of work into making the system, it is easy to see why this won first prize.

bah I just did a google
    http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&l...d+stormbringer

and half way down I see that the maker has already added it to this fine site :)
    Gratz on the the win Hobbes. Im sure free pc stuff is cool but having m say he likes it must have been the best award of all.

[broken link]

This got me thinikibg has anyone else based any noteworthy mods on the old soul stealer? (and no you cant link pictures of your wife/husband/soulmate)
    Ive always wanted to mod something with a soulblade theme ever since reading about the EC weapon as different items other then a sword.
    I've just havent been able to really put a plan together.

Over the years I thought of some form of car mod either the whole car as 1 blade or using racing stripes (works with the 2 blade concept)
    at first back in the day I was thinking air brushing ruins but lately I was thinking some form of laser cut ruins with neon light coming through. could do layers of cut metal to get a either sunk in or raised up look.
    Ive always thought an old 3rd gen f-body Camaro or Pontiac would wok nicely say a 81 Z28.
    but Im a slacker and will probably never get to this type of dream product.

but hell if anyone reads this far down lets start a section to post these sorts of things if they actually exist out in the realworld
    LAterz :P
    Last edited by Rothgo; 04-08-2010, 11:29 AM.
Working...
X