Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

OH WOW! Stormbringer is real!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OH WOW! Stormbringer is real!!

Look what I found! Why didn't anyone tell me that the Stormbringer was real!!

http://www.spellowhouse.com/gothic_swords.htm

Shame I can't afford it! WIll someone buy me it PLEASE

آ£2849.00 for a 'sapient' sword? Bargain at the price...
    \"...an ape reft of his tail, and grown rusty at climbing, who yet feels himself to be a symbol and the frail representative of Omnipotence in a place that is not home.\" James Branch Cabell

Comment

I told you about it here: [broken link]
      Last edited by Rothgo; 04-13-2010, 11:56 AM.
      The cat spread its wings and flew high into the air, hovering to keep pace with them as they moved cautiously toward the city. Then, as they climbed over the rubble of what had once been a gateway and began to make their way through piles of weed-grown masonry, the cat flew to the squat building with the yellow dome upon its roof. It flew twice around the dome and then came back to settle on Jhary's shoulder. - The King of the Swords

Comment

Never mind the sword, check out the rest! How cool ! A magazine called Gothic Beauty! How cool! As an light goth, i am glad i know about this website! I dont like some of the stuff though. Ouja boards are bad.

Comment

Re: OH WOW! Stormbringer is real!!

Originally posted by SonOFBathory
          Look what I found! Why didn't anyone tell me that the Stormbringer was real!!

http://www.spellowhouse.com/gothic_swords.htm

Shame I can't afford it! WIll someone buy me it PLEASE
          Yea, it's awfully expensive! Darn!! I would have gotten it in a New York minute!!

Comment

[quote=Berry Sizemore]I told you about it here: [broken link]

I noticed it didn't have runes etched into it. Makes it a little incomplete doesn't it? It would be nice to have the runes in it and somehow make it glow red. Yea, I know that would jack it up another 1000 pounds. (don't have the symbol).
            Last edited by Rothgo; 04-13-2010, 11:56 AM.

Comment

When I looked at it up close (max zoom) I saw runes etched into it.

Comment

Working...
              X