Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

Stormbringer Mud Requests (Non Code Additions)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stormbringer Mud Requests (Non Code Additions)

I'm really trying to get the mud up and running again. What things do we need to jump start the mud that don't require modifications to the code?

Less rules and more laid back environment.
    Getting into a pissing contest about the note system being RP or non Rp and what constitutes each is kinda a turnoff :)

Maul

Comment

Stuff

Originally posted by Maul
      Less rules and more laid back environment.
      Getting into a pissing contest about the note system being RP or non Rp and what constitutes each is kinda a turnoff :)

Maul
      Working with Arioch on this one. Trying to re-kindle that laid back environment of the past. I'll be sure to let you know what we are going to do, but let's just say, we may get a taste of how it was on SB1.

Goldar

Comment

Woot! :D

Comment

Originally posted by maul
          Woot! :D
          Trying real hard, but that damn Arioch is never around :P

Comment

blood and souls!

Comment

New Change

Hi Folks,

Just wanted to make you all aware of a change that I have incorporated into the Newbie Academy. Now, upon creation and at the first room you spawn in, you can now recall from there, or continue on with the Academy. Of course, you will not get any of the equipment or experience from going through the Academy. But, the change was brought about because there a quite a few seasoned players/remorts that don't really need to go through a Newbie school. There you go..

Goldar

Comment

That rocks Goldy. Now I can throw away my old "Down with the Newbie School... screw the newbies and nuke the whales." protest sign.

Thanos

Comment

Ahh

Originally posted by ThanosShadowsage
                  That rocks Goldy. Now I can throw away my old "Down with the Newbie School... screw the newbies and nuke the whales." protest sign.

Thanos
                  Of course you know I did it JUST for you Thanos. HA! :p I hated that sign hehe.

But in all seriousness, it was something that needed to be done, and I think it will be a positive thing!

Comment

You rock Goldar :) I've been trying to get that remedied since they put it in! *hold a "Goldar for Prez" sign*

Comment

Originally posted by maul
                      You rock Goldar :) I've been trying to get that remedied since they put it in! *hold a "Goldar for Prez" sign*
                      Let's see...Me vs. Bush vs. (Insert Democrat here)

I think I stand a pretty good chance! :)

Comment

Working...
                      X