Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

Elric ASCII Character Sheets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elric ASCII Character Sheets

ftp://ftp.csua.berkeley.edu/pub/chaosium/elric/

EDIT: 06/01/10
    It is unfortunate that this link no longer works!
    I may have saved these off to a disk some time ago, however I will not be able to check on this for weeks.
    Last edited by Reinart der Fuchs; 06-01-2010, 06:50 PM. Reason: Spring Cleaning
    The cat spread its wings and flew high into the air, hovering to keep pace with them as they moved cautiously toward the city. Then, as they climbed over the rubble of what had once been a gateway and began to make their way through piles of weed-grown masonry, the cat flew to the squat building with the yellow dome upon its roof. It flew twice around the dome and then came back to settle on Jhary's shoulder. - The King of the Swords

Thanks for the link Berry. Seeing that character sheet brings back fond memories :D

Comment

No Problem

Heh,

You should see the old school goodies I have floating around on my CDs.
      The cat spread its wings and flew high into the air, hovering to keep pace with them as they moved cautiously toward the city. Then, as they climbed over the rubble of what had once been a gateway and began to make their way through piles of weed-grown masonry, the cat flew to the squat building with the yellow dome upon its roof. It flew twice around the dome and then came back to settle on Jhary's shoulder. - The King of the Swords

Comment

Character Sheets!

I never played that RPG.
        I have somewhere in a big pile of crud a set of rules for Chain Mail which was a minatures rule set. I think there was a chapter about playing with fantasy figures with some sort of reference to Anti-Heros and Elric.

RPGs have come a long way. It use to be a bunch of people sitting around a table in the same room eating pizza and writing on paper.

Now you can be on the other side of the globe and have the images force feed to you ala Everquest.

I haven't RPGed in years but the Stormbringer MUD might get me out of semi retirement.

Comment

RuneQuest Files

Following up with this thread, I thought I would remind everyone that a thread in 2007 made many notes about current sheets, though not for ELRIC! specifically. They are for The Rune Quest system.

Elric of Melnibone Character Sheet
          http://www.multiverse.org/fora/showthread.php?t=6031

Since this conversation started more publications are available:
          http://mrqwiki.com/wiki/index.php/Ch...r_Sheets#Elric

Elric

Elric Spreadsheet link updated now

Hawkmoon

And for archival purposes I have attached these as attachments to this thread.

The Excel spreadsheet has been compressed into a ZIP file.
          Attached Files

Comment

T. Kurt Bond's ELRIC!/Stormbringer Character Sheets

There are sheets out there. Here are those that were created by T. Kurt Bond

Elric! and Stormbringer.

I made the following simple record sheets for Elric!, but they’ll work for 5th edition Stormbringer as well:
            • Character Sheet Back in PDF (4KiB), PNG (6KiB), PS (12KiB)
            • Character Sheet in PDF (4KiB), PNG (10KiB), PS (26KiB)
            • Demon/Elemental Sheet in PDF (4KiB), PNG (10KiB), PS (34KiB)
            • Dragon Sheet in PDF (4KiB), PNG (10KiB), PS (34KiB)
            • GM Session Record Sheet 1 in PDF (2KiB), PNG (8KiB), PS (18KiB)
            • GM Session Record Sheet 2 in PDF (2KiB), PNG (6KiB), PS (16KiB)

These were originally designed for U.S. Letter sized paper, but should fit on A4 sized paper as well. (See also KiB.)

I have attached these files to this post for archival purposes.
            Attached Files

Comment

The Eternal Champion Yahoo! Group files

The Eternal Champion Yahoo! group has gone inactive. It contains a number of PDFs and Word Documents. Most are homegrown supplements to ELRIC! and Stormbringer. I should have done that with the ASCII files. Live and learn.

Yahoo! Group eternalchampion
              http://groups.yahoo.com/group/eternalchampion/

eternalchampion Files Archive
              http://www.multiverse.org/attachment...YahooGroup.zip
              Last edited by Reinart der Fuchs; 06-01-2010, 10:35 PM. Reason: Spring Cleaning

Comment

Wow! Thanks for all that!
                "Self-discipline and self-knowledge are the key. An individual becomes a unique universe, able to move at will through all the scales of the multiverse - potentially able to control the immediate reality of every scale, every encountered environment."
                --Contessa Rose von Bek, Blood part 4, chapter 12

Comment

Working...
                X