Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

Stormbringer! - Interview with Lawrence Whitaker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stormbringer! - Interview with Lawrence Whitaker

An interview with Lawrence Whitaker ~ Line Developer of Mongoose Publishing’s Eternal Champion line and full time author. With a long and proud history writing for Chaosium and now Mongoose, Lawrence (Loz to his friends) talks to Stormbringer! about the past, present and future of the property!

Stormbringer! - http://www.stormbringerrpg.com
    Last edited by David Mosley; 08-29-2010, 01:24 PM.

Well worth the read JBB - particularly the painful life of Hawkmoon, much of which was news to me.

And then of course, there are the enticements for the future:
    Originally posted by Lawence Whitaker
    The intention is to also deal with other aspects of the Eternal Champion – Erekose, von Bek, Bastable, Cornelius and so on. Not sure how this will work; some of those names lend themselves to fully-fledged sourcebooks better than others. But they will receive attention in some shape or form, and I will have a major hand in their shape and direction.
    I’d personally love to do something based on Gloriana. It’s my favourite Moorcock book (barring Elric, obviously), but I doubt that that will see light of day for quite a while yet.
    Last edited by Rothgo; 08-30-2010, 05:41 AM.

Comment

Working...
    X