Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

2010 People's Choice Award

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2010 People's Choice Award

The Inaugural People's Choice Award (based on total member and guest votes) goes to

Elric of Melniboné

with a whopping 125 to Mother London's 53.

It should be noted that no controls were exercised over guest voting to limit the number of votes cast by an individual.
    Does it follow that I reject all authority? Perish the thought. In the matter of boots, I defer to the authority of the boot-maker.
    Bakunin

A pale emperor rules ... elected by the Multiverse.
    Hail thee, your Melnibonean Majesty!
    Google ergo sum

Comment

A double whammy for Elric!

Comment

Originally posted by Groakes View Post
        The Inaugural People's Choice Award (based on total member and guest votes) goes to

Elric of Melniboné

with a whopping 125 to Mother London's 53.

It should be noted that no controls were exercised over guest voting to limit the number of votes cast by an individual.
        What else ?
        Papi

Comment

I still think Mother London is the better book, but I guess we all won in a way, because it brought us all together to think about MM's Multiverse.

So wot's our prize?

Des
          Spacerockmanifesto on Facebook

Hawkwind tabs

Comment

Our prize is to gain sudden new cosmic insights, unlocked only by listening to Space Ritual backwards or by participating in the People's Choice Awards voting. Or something.
            Thick as wind-blown leaves innumerable, since 1985

Comment

Working...
            X