Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

The Dragon Stone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michael Moorcock
    replied
    I meant when Elric of Melnibone BEGINS!!!

Leave a comment:

• Michael Moorcock
    replied
    Part of the four-part story is to show how Melniboneans become as cruel as we know them when Elric of Melnibone belongs. Of course, there's a bit of a parable there -- relates to modern events, the emergence of what some might think of as an imperial US... The original dialogue, as many knows, was with Britain, then apparently at the end of her imperial adventure.

Leave a comment:

• Whiskers
    started a topic The Dragon Stone

The Dragon Stone

Issue #1, Chapter 4 The Dragon Stone is some of the best comic work I have ever enjoyed. It is fantastic. To summarize, we get different illustration styles, a terrific shot of the Actorios stone and the serious looking White Crow, plus a visit from an old friend. What classic storytelling too. We get Elric at his absolute cruelest. The dialog is fantastic and the ramifications of this event work well with the existing canon. I felt that you both were successful at synching up in that chapter and it is impressive. The issue was a great success if you ask me. How do you feel about issue #1?
Working...
X