Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

Ferris Wheel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ferris Wheel

O.K., kiddies: this is gonna be semi easy! Music only, 'cause I can't get most of the lyrics!! :(
    The song consists of two parts,A and B, repeated many times. The song is either in 3/4 or 12/8 time; I think it's 3/4, because it seems a bit slow for 12/8 (but then, I'm self-taught in music, so I could be wrong).
    'Break' is A,w/o lyrics or with guitar/cello solo (Pete Pavli is really good on that!) 'x2' means repeat twice

FERRIS WHEEL (Steve Gilmore)
    A) Am-2-3/Am-2-3/C-2-3/C-2-3/G-2-3/G-2-3/D-2-3/D-2-3/E-2-3/E-2-3/E-2-3/E-2-3/

B)G-2-3/G-2-3/A-2-3/A-2-3/C-2-3/C-2-3/D-2-3/D-2-3/G-2-3/G-2-3/A-2-3/A-2-3/C-2-3
    /C-2-3/D-2-3/D-2-3/D-2-3/D-2-3/

A) intro
    A) x2 [first verse]
    B) first chorus
    A) break
    A) x2 [second verse]
    B) second chorus
    A) break x2
    A) x2 [third verse]
    B) third chorus
    A) break
    A) x2 [fourth verse]
    B) fourth chorus
    A) break
    Am out . . .

If anyone can understand the lyrics, I'd be eager to see 'em :D
    Madness is always the best armor against Reality

Cheers for these posts Deep Fix
    I thought I might try and work out the lyrics, but most of it is impossible to work out. I guess you'll have to ask Mike or whoever wrote the song.
    Keep up the good work

Dobbie
    MEEP !

Comment

Tasty avatar, Dobbie - :oops: must upgrade mine.
      \"Killing me won\'t bring back your apples!\"

Comment

Originally posted by Dobbie
        Cheers for these posts Deep Fix
        I thought I might try and work out the lyrics, but most of it is impossible to work out. I guess you'll have to ask Mike or whoever wrote the song.
        Keep up the good work

Dobbie
        That's the prob that I had: I can only make out a few word here and there.

I was thinking of doing like I did for 'Good Girl, Bad Girl,' put down what I know and put '?' for the rest, but then, most of it would be '?'s' with a few words scattered about!
        Madness is always the best armor against Reality

Comment

Working...
        X