Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

Hawkwind played at our wedding

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hawkwind played at our wedding

Ive only just discovered this site, I had no idea it existed but Im thrilled to find it. Ive loved Hawkwind for about 15 years or so and read Micheal Moorcocks books from 1990, my favourites being the Elric books.
    So I had to tell you all about my wedding. We got married in July 1995, I wore a multi coloured tye dyed dress, mainly in white and purple with white stars and moons all over it. My husband wore a tie dyed shirt with black jeans, his long black hair almost reaching his waist. We had a quick wedding whre we lived and then drove on down to the Rock n blues custom motorbike festival, where we camped with friends.
    Hawkwind played on the Saturday and were absoloutely amazing, playing most of our favourite songs including some from chronicles of the black sword. It was heaven, a field full of bikers, Hawkwind playing and my new hubby. What more could you ask for?

Sounds like a memorable day indeed. Welcome aboard! :D
    \"...an ape reft of his tail, and grown rusty at climbing, who yet feels himself to be a symbol and the frail representative of Omnipotence in a place that is not home.\" James Branch Cabell

Comment

Hey there ZaroZinia. That sounds very cool! Welcome to the forums. I'm sure you'll enjoy it here.
      Yuki says, "Krimson used to be known as Kommando, but he rarely uses that name anymore. Sometimes he appears as Krimson Gray as well. Do not be confused, he still loves cats and bagels."

Comment

Working...
      X