Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

Take me to your leader

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Take me to your leader

:D 04.12.2004
    just got back from a hawkwind gig
    new songs and old :lol: best hawkwind gig i have seen for a lot of years
    the space ritual was the best . :lol: :lol: :D

Lucky, where was it?
    Also do you know if there are any Hawkwind gigs in Scotland ever gonna happen? I checked the official site but the only two they have there are Newcastle and London gigs

Comment

Anyone going to the Astoria on the 19th?
      \"...an ape reft of his tail, and grown rusty at climbing, who yet feels himself to be a symbol and the frail representative of Omnipotence in a place that is not home.\" James Branch Cabell

Comment

it was the newcastle gig it was the closest gig to scotland lots of scots were at the gig. :P :mrgreen:

Comment

I was at the Newcastle gig too :D
          It really was excellent. Dave Brock was on top form and the band were really enjoying it. The stage set was great, and Dave and Ali were wearing labcoats! :D
          The opener was Spirit of the Age... wonderful! Some of the new stuff sounds great.

Comment

Working...
          X