Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

Good Girl, Bad Girl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Girl, Bad Girl

Hi,
    I see this wonderful song is not on the download page. I recently transfered it from my "Friends & Relations" vinyl LP to wav file. So if webmaster of this page is interested I could upload it somewhere.

Too bad noone's interested, a great song...

Comment

Originally posted by Alisa
      Too bad noone's interested, a great song...
      I'm not available to check in on every post. Feel free to email that mp3 to [email protected] if you please. I'll get up there "eventually".
      The cat spread its wings and flew high into the air, hovering to keep pace with them as they moved cautiously toward the city. Then, as they climbed over the rubble of what had once been a gateway and began to make their way through piles of weed-grown masonry, the cat flew to the squat building with the yellow dome upon its roof. It flew twice around the dome and then came back to settle on Jhary's shoulder. - The King of the Swords

Comment

Friends and Relations Vol. 1 was also released on CD by Cleopatra, I think, a few years ago.
        Madness is always the best armor against Reality

Comment

Re: Good Girl, Bad Girl

Originally posted by Alisa
          Hi,
          I see this wonderful song is not on the download page. I recently transfered it from my "Friends & Relations" vinyl LP to wav file. So if webmaster of this page is interested I could upload it somewhere.
          This band is absolute bollocks

Comment

Shut up Alex!

Comment

Pete

Shut up pete!!!!!!!

Comment

lol

Comment

LOL

lol please do shut up!!!!! FFS

Comment