Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

Moorcock pه dansk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moorcock pه dansk

"Slutprogrammet" (Rhodos, 1970, ISBN 87 7496 033 4, oversat af Jannick Storm fra "The Final Programme"). Den første Jerry Cornelius-roman.

"En smagfuld verden" (Rhodos, 1971, ISBN 87 7496 283 3, redigeret af Jannick Storm, oversat af Anne Behrndt og Miriam Hill). Novelle-antalogi om Jerry Cornelius.
    Indhold:
    Michael Moorcock: "Knudepunkt Peking" ("The Peking Junction")
    Michael Moorcock: "Katastrofens art" ("The Nature of the Catastrophe")
    Michael Moorcock: "Tank-trapez" ("The Tank Trapeze")
    John Harrison: "Nash-kredsløbet" ("The Nash Circuit")
    Norman Spinrad: "Den gyldne hordes sidste hurra" ("The Last Hurrah of the Golden Horde")
    Brian W. Aldiss: "Firmament-teoremet, billedlinjernes indgriben" ("The Firmament Theorem")
    Sven Christer Swahn: "Tre dages dyb søvn" ("Tre dars djup sömn")
    Michael Moorcock: "Delhi-divisionen" ("The Delhi Devision")
    John Harrison: "Kødcirklen" ("The Flesh Circle")
    Langdon Jones: "Cyklens slutning" ("The End of the Circle")
    Michael Moorcock: "Fribyttere" ("Sea Wolves")
    Sven Christer Swahn: "Virkelighedsstoffet" ("Verklihetsdrogen")
    Michael Moorcock: "Voortrekker" ("Voortrekker")

"Mordet i dykkerkuglen" af Desmond Reid (Sexton Blake nr. 138, pocketbog, Ark's Forlag 1969. Desmond Reid er et "house-name" for krimier om Sexton Blake, i dette tilfælde af Moorcock, James Cawthorn og en tredie (James Philip Somebody??)).

Noveller i 1980'er-zinet Forum Fabulatorum:
    nr. 1: "Felipe Sagittarius' glædeshave" ("The Pleasure Garden of Felipe Sagittarius")
    nr. 4: "Den drømmende by" ("The Dreaming City", Elric-historie nr. 1)
    nr. 6: "Mens guderne ler" ("While the Gods Laugh", Elric-historie nr. 2)
    nr. 9: "Sjælerøveren" ("The Stealer of Souls", Elric-historie nr. 3)
    nr. 10: "Radiobilsdivisionen" (The Dodgem Division"/"The Dodgem Decision", Jerry Cornelius-novelle)
    nr. 14: "Konger i mørke" ("Kings in Darkness", Elric-historie nr. 4)
    samt novelle-trilogien "Mine oplevelser i Tredie Verdenskrig" (jeg kan ikke huske numrene helt præcist i hovedet, så denne gang bliver heller ikke den sidste, jeg redigerer denne post. Vist nok noget i retning af nr. 10, 12 og 16)

edited by L'Etrænger to insert Danish flag, the Dannebrog
    Last edited by Jagged; 02-15-2007, 12:53 PM.
    "If the environment were a bank, we would already have saved it." -Graffitti.

Tack, Jagged. Det var mycket interesserant.

LSN
    Last edited by A_Non_Ymous; 01-31-2007, 01:20 AM.

Comment

A belated Glوdelig Jul, Jagged!
      Google ergo sum

Comment

Originally posted by L_Stearns_Newburg
        Tack, Jagged. Det var mycket interesserant.
        Quite welcome. I promise I'll update it when I get home from the holidays; I'm not continually on-line, as I don't have a connection at home these days; and when I wrote this from memory. I'll get publication dates etc. and clean the thing up later.

And of course, I hope that you the the eminent Stranger both had a nice Christmas, and wish everybody Godt Nytår.

PS: Stupid question, but how do I get a Danish flag on this thread?
        Last edited by Jagged; 01-01-2007, 03:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jagged

PS: Stupid question, but how do I get a Danish flag on this thread?

Very good question, noble Jagged, we are working on it.
          Do you think Scandinavians who can usually read the other two langauges (except Finnish) would feel unhappy if we concocted a combination of the Danish, Swedish and Norwegian flags. But maybe we can find some way to enable all possible flags as thread icons without blowing up the icon field too much.
          In principle the procedure seems to be that an icon has to be marked already in the first post of a thread to show up in the forum index.

I'll address this soon in a moderator round.
          Google ergo sum

Comment

Originally posted by L'Etranger
            Do you think Scandinavians who can usually read the other two langauges (except Finnish) would feel unhappy if we concocted a combination of the Danish, Swedish and Norwegian flags.
            I'm not sure how many it would turn off, really.... I guess people who have taken the trouble to find their way here will also take the time to read a sister language, but you never know... people are so funny sometimes about their names, countries, and languages.

I would actually go for the "combo" Swedish-Norwegian-Danish solution, simply because I would assume threads in the individual languages will be few. And many read English, anyway.

Comment

That is an interesting point, Jagged. Most Danes & Norwegians to whom I speak Svenska seem not to mind -- they respond in their own language, of course, which I understand well-enough, which is pretty much the case for all 3 languages (mutual intelligibility, that is).

When it comes to flags, though, I wonder. Perhaps we need each individual flag for those people who are MOST particular when it comes to national identity. We don't want to irritate anyone on such a point. As long as people don't mind Svensk postings in a (say) Dansk thread, it should be okay, and labeling such a thread with (say) a Danish flag should be acceptable.

We've got Swedish posters on MM, and I suspect a few Norwegians, too. Their opinion would be valuable.

Tack tack.

LSN
              Last edited by A_Non_Ymous; 01-31-2007, 01:21 AM.

Comment

Yes, these things do require sensitivity. But sometimes you run into a quagmire quickly, for instance with the Spanish flag that here represents all Spanish speakers, although they might be ardent Colombians, Mexicans or even Majorquin. Same with the French or German flag representing the language in use, while of course Swiss and Austrian are a little different from German, same as the French spoken in Quebec.
                Danish, Swedish and Norwegian, however, exist as clearly separate tongues. Too bad there's no Pan-Scandinavian flag like for their airline:

Google ergo sum

Comment

It's in many ways a pity that Scandinavia isn't one country, or at least somewhat more closely knit union -- also because we might then carry more weight as one big country than several small ones. But it's a bit late to be sad about the loss of the Kalmar Union (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kalmar_Union), I suppose. And some of you may already have discovered that I'm not exactly a nationalist.

I still go for the combo solution because I suspect threads in the individual languages will be so few, that they will die out. For the hope to get some continuous debate, a certain amount will be needed. Not that it's a biggie to me, but that's what I think.

Comment

Jagged, now you can go and inundate the site with Danish and Swedish flags! Reinhart fecit
                    Last edited by L'Etranger; 01-30-2007, 11:18 AM.
                    Google ergo sum

Comment

Oops, I tried to insert the Dannebrog in your very first post, noble Jagged, but it doesn't show up in the index view.

(Please send me a mail, Jagged, as your old one [email protected] doesn't seem to work anymore, thanks L'E)
                      Last edited by L'Etranger; 01-30-2007, 11:20 AM.
                      Google ergo sum

Comment

Working...
                      X