Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

Progress on the Elric Blockbuster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nick Dig your description seems somewhat like Rodney Mathew's Elric, although I maybe thinking of his huge Corum posters which adorned my bedroom wall for years!

Comment

• Paul

Having examined some photographs, Paul Bettany seems to have a very appropriate look. Thanks for getting back to me, I'm very much looking forward to seeing the shape this production takes.
      Corum - I'm not well versed on Rodney Matthew's art, tho I have seen some of it, the simularities could well be because we both shaped our images, be it in mind or in inks, from having read and enjoyed the writings.

Comment

• Just wondering about the actor chosen to protray Elric. I have had this bumping around in my head forever - I think Nicholas Cage has just the right brooding, emaciated look that could pull it off, in addition to his acting ability. Just a thought.

Comment

Working...
        X