Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

Elric Story Arc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elric Story Arc

Hello Again,
    I was also wondering as I am reading the series again (for the 50th time it seems). What would the arc be.
    1st one I guess ends with Cymoril dying and last one ends with you know who dying, but what will go in between. What would you love to see in it, and what could you live with not being in it. I guess the whole Sailor on the Seas of Fate is something I could live with not being in it. Even though it is one of my favorite sections as is the Vanishing Tower bit as well. Probably would disrupt the narrative flow.

So what must you see?
    What can you live without?

In a perfect world, it would be
    Cymoril as the love interest, and Yrkoon as the villian in the first movie
    Queen Yishanna and Theleb Kaarna in the second
    And Zarozina and Jagreen Lern in the third.
    Hopefully, they can include Myshella in there also.
    I would hope that they will include the story of the Jade Man from sotsof, as it is IMHO critical to the story line. Agak and Gagak sadly not so much.
    I also really hope they include the story of Balo the jester, but I guess that boils down to time and budget constraints.

Comment

Working...
    X