Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

Where's Moorcock?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where's Moorcock?

Hey Mike,

There was some discussion about you possibly doing a cameo in the Elric movie on the Community Exchange board. And I got an entertaining idea that I wantend to get your opinnion on. So here's what I wrote:

"Just got a good idea for a way that Mike can be in the Elric movie. I don't really like the idea of him being a major character (Smiorgan Baldhead is on the boarderline between a major and a minor character if you ask me)... it just seems a little tacky, but that could just be me. Instead... I think it would be funny if they found a way to work him into the background in many different scenes. That way we could play "Where's Moorcock" at the movie theater. He could be just barely visable in the corner of a smokey bar or something. Donno... would just be funny."

You're looking like your old self again, Jack.

Thanos

Yeah, just like Hitchcock :D
    \\

Comment

Well Stan Lee makes an appearance in many of the Marvel Movies (X-Men, Spiderman, Hulk w/Lou Ferigno) so why shouldn't Mike make an appearance

Comment

Shoot, Kevin smith pretty much STARS in most of his movies.

Comment

Working...
        X