Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

El Script-O

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• El Script-O

Thanks, Berry "Locked" Sizemore;

Okay, the script was to be read "Summer 2005". It is now Autumn (Fall) 2005. Therefore the script has been read (?) and it sucks. Obviously it sucks because we have not heard one word about it from the usually affable Mssr. Moorcock. (Even given dental distress, we knows he's in California. Perhaps kicking patootie and taking names, I dunno.)

Anyhow, how's the scipt coming? Good? Bad? Needs rewrite? Needs Miqque? (!!! :D !!!) Needs to be filmed? Needs a director? What?

Update!
    Update!
    Update!

8O
    Miqque
    ... just another sailor on the seas of Fate, dogpaddling desperately ...

Miqque -

Berry pointed out to me before, Mike rarely reads this forum, stickly (mostly) to Q&A. So, despite this being the "obvious" forum for this question, better to post it in Q&A... if you want an answer from the man himself.

Ciao,
    Ant

Comment

Yeah, Ant. But Berry keeps MOVING my threads to the "appropriate" forums. (Doggoned hard-working knowledgeable webmaster! Keep ME on topic, will he? :D )
      Miqque
      ... just another sailor on the seas of Fate, dogpaddling desperately ...

Comment

Originally posted by Miqque
        Yeah, Ant. But Berry keeps MOVING my threads to the "appropriate" forums. (Doggoned hard-working knowledgeable webmaster! Keep ME on topic, will he? :D )
        Wah! He didn't move mine. I had to repost on Q&A. :x

Ciao,
        Ant

Comment

Working...
        X