Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

The Script...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Script...

Originally posted by Berry Sizemore
    ... Mike is reading the script during the summer of 2005. ([broken link]here)
    OK, Mike... Summer's over... what shape is the script in?

Cheers,
    Ant
    Last edited by Rothgo; 04-08-2010, 11:12 AM.

Dunno about the script, Ant, but i'll leave you with these cryptic words from the man himself, left as a reply to one of my questions:

Originally posted by Michael Moorcock
    The movie should come up with an interesting riff on Cymoril's death.
    But that, dear reader, must remain a Secret...
    :)

Comment

Originally posted by Azariel
      Dunno about the script, Ant, but i'll leave you with these cryptic words from the man himself, left as a reply to one of my questions:

Originally posted by Michael Moorcock
      The movie should come up with an interesting riff on Cymoril's death.
      But that, dear reader, must remain a Secret...
      :)

How crual!!!
      We are now doomed with nights of conjecturing insomnia! :D
      “Because,” she said, “there are better dreams.” - the Sea Lady (H.G. Wells)

Comment

Ant, I suspect that Mike doesn't actually read this forum. You might post a link to this post in the Q&A. I think he only "knows" about the Q&A forum.
        The cat spread its wings and flew high into the air, hovering to keep pace with them as they moved cautiously toward the city. Then, as they climbed over the rubble of what had once been a gateway and began to make their way through piles of weed-grown masonry, the cat flew to the squat building with the yellow dome upon its roof. It flew twice around the dome and then came back to settle on Jhary's shoulder. - The King of the Swords

Comment

Originally posted by Berry Sizemore
          Ant, I suspect that Mike doesn't actually read this forum. You might post a link to this post in the Q&A. I think he only "knows" about the Q&A forum.
          :(

Comment

It's the main reason I was against an Elric Movie forum.
            The cat spread its wings and flew high into the air, hovering to keep pace with them as they moved cautiously toward the city. Then, as they climbed over the rubble of what had once been a gateway and began to make their way through piles of weed-grown masonry, the cat flew to the squat building with the yellow dome upon its roof. It flew twice around the dome and then came back to settle on Jhary's shoulder. - The King of the Swords

Comment

I won't claim authority from my few visits to the Circle Squared but...

Having sat behind his computer with this site up on the screen (and Berry on the phone :) ), I can attest to Berry's words about the Q and A being his focus, at least on that one occasion.

Of course, as soon as I write this, Mike will drop into this forum and tell me I don't know what I'm talking about. :)

Comment

Well, since Ant sent me here...
                It's true. I feel it's my 'duty' to visit the Q&A regularly. I rarely visit other threads, unless, like now, someone sends me there. I work on the assumption that anyone who wants to know something from me will ask at the Q&A. I'd never do ANY work if I spent any more time at the site, after all! :)

Pre-order or Buy my latest titles in Europe:
                The Whispering Swarm: Book One of the Sanctuary of the White Friars - The Laughter of Carthage - Byzantium Endures - London Peculiar and Other Nonfiction
                Doctor Who: The Coming of the Terraphiles - Kizuna: Fiction for Japan - Modem Times 2.0 - The Sunday Books - The Sundered Worlds

Pre-order or Buy my latest titles in the USA:
                The Laughter of Carthage - Byzantium Endures - London Peculiar and Other Nonfiction - The Sunday Books - Doctor Who: The Coming of the Terraphiles
                Kizuna: Fiction for Japan - The Sundered Worlds - The Winds of Limbo - Modem Times 2.0 - Elric: Swords and Roses

Comment

:lol:

Comment

:lol:

Comment

Working...
                    X