Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

Extra for Elric Movie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anarchist
    replied
    Extra for an Elric film?? Stormbringer, you can have my soul!!

Leave a comment:

• tvissoc
    replied
    Originally posted by pirate-pixie
    Can I be one of Elrics lovers?
    Hi, my name's Elric.. Teehee.

Leave a comment:

• Heiron
    replied
    I would be excited to be an extra.We were talking about the subject with a friend.Probably some crap soldiers who were just food for Stormbringer.
    I don't mind to show my face.I could be a chaos distorted half human being in the host of Chaos at the last battle.
    Even if I were the first to be burned by the dragons...Oh,but the host was somehow protected against the dragons so I would live for a while.

But,yeah...I don't think there is a serious movie with fans as extras...Maybe most of the extras become fans in the end,of course!

Leave a comment:

• pirate-pixie
    replied
    Can I be one of Elrics lovers?

Leave a comment:

• lemec
    replied
    wouldn't it be great if there could be, for instance, a distant shot of Immyr and the Miscellany members could be costumes walking around the streets and balconies? hehe, I am still dreaming, I know, but something like that would be fun. :) We could even be filmed on green/blue screen off the set and digitally placed to increase the crowds in the background. ;) haha, I would be desperate for anything, obviously. :) I'm sure there are many more wild "extra" ideas that I have not thought of yet. It would be beyond cool, that's for certain. :D

Leave a comment:

• krazykat42
    replied
    Count me in.

If the distance isn't too great, I'll be there in a heartbeat. I know I'll just be one small dot on the big screen but That's Not The Point. At least not to me :)

Leave a comment:

• lemec
    replied
    If I could be on film for one second it would be very cool! :D

As extras, we could all give our characters little backgrounds, like for me, I would be originally from Elwher, Eshmir and if Mike allowed, be sort of a kinsman of Moonglum! :lol:

Here is a photo of me rolling dice to determine which direction I should go with this idea. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol:

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/inde...geID=349620265

-Lemec

Leave a comment:

• McTalbayne
    replied
    Id like to be Victim number 4.

Leave a comment:

• Arioch - Duke of Hell
    replied
    If Mike discloses where the movie is to be made and I could get there, I'd try to be an extra.

BTW, has anyone seen that documentary "Overnight", where the guy sells his script and gets paid to make it and becomes a total prick, gets blacklisted, and ruins the movie?

Leave a comment:

• Shadowheart
    replied
    Does anyone know of any movies where fans were used as extras? I don't recall ever hearing about such a thing, and my guess is that it would be impractical. The way to get involved in the making of cool films is probably just starting a career in film-making. If you get good enough, you could even make your own.

Leave a comment:

• spaced_moorcock
    replied
    I'd love to give it a go. Then I could say to my children, "I was there."
    "Where dad?"
    "Somewhere."

Leave a comment:

• manmiles
    replied
    I'd love to be in the Elric movie...I'd probably be Doctor Jest's victim number 3 or something, knowing my luck.

Leave a comment:

• Arioch - Duke of Hell
    replied
    Originally posted by GaelKnight
    I must point out that being an extra usually involves standing around for hours at at time, getting bored out of your mind with no guarantee that you will ever appear on screen.
    I would still go for it. It is by far and away my favorite series. I don't expect to get a 'choice' spot, it would just be cool to be involved with the film, even I am never seen on screen or recognizable. As for being bored, I'm sure that the fans here might know a few choice books to bring along to read during down times. If Star Wars fans are willing to camp out months in advance to SEE a film, isn't it worth hanging around for months to BE in the film?

Leave a comment:

• GaelKnight
    replied
    Folks,

I must point out that being an extra usually involves standing around for hours at at time, getting bored out of your mind with no guarantee that you will ever appear on screen.

I know the thought of working in a major film (as Elric would be) sounds like a dream come true, but just bear in mind how much hard graft goes into these things.

Leave a comment:

• Arioch - Duke of Hell
    replied
    Originally posted by morphine
    I'd be honored to be one of the cannon fodder extras who gets sliced in half by stormbringer.
    That would be awesome. Maybe mike could offer a contest for fans who wanna win a shot at being an extra?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X