Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

Extra for Elric Movie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• beyondthepale99
    replied
    Re: Extra for Elric Movie

Originally posted by Rorkror
    Hey i was thinking about a lot it would rock to be extra for the elric movie, I would travel evrywhere to do what ewhere i could, and appear at the movie. آ؟who else would do it?

PD: I am froem Spain
    Nice dream... I'm Spanish too but I don't guess any scene will be filmed in Spain. I think it should be filmed in Norway.

Leave a comment:

• lemec
    replied
    I'm in! I often thought of that too. Being an extra would be alot of fun.

Leave a comment:

• HawkLord
    replied
    Well New Zealand seems to be fashionable for fantasy films (Lord of the Rings) but it would need to be somewhere with a desert for the weeping waste!
    Well, yeah I would so love to be an extra in an Elric film although I live in Scotland. Actually, how cool would it be if they did film it in scotland? Just so I could be an extra :D There is some nice scenery up here though.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I'd be honored to be one of the cannon fodder extras who gets sliced in half by stormbringer.

Leave a comment:

• Arquinsiel
    replied
    I wouldn't mind giving it a shot either. I keep missing the casting calls though.

Leave a comment:

• GuyLawley
    replied
    Oh yus. Count me in (from England).

Always fancied a trip to Romania. That's where all films are made now, isn't it?

Leave a comment:

• Rorkror
    started a topic Extra for Elric Movie

Extra for Elric Movie

Hey i was thinking about a lot it would rock to be extra for the elric movie, I would travel evrywhere to do what ewhere i could, and appear at the movie. آ؟who else would do it?

PD: I am froem Spain
Working...
X