Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

Extra for Elric Movie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If I could be on film for one second it would be very cool! :D

As extras, we could all give our characters little backgrounds, like for me, I would be originally from Elwher, Eshmir and if Mike allowed, be sort of a kinsman of Moonglum! :lol:

Here is a photo of me rolling dice to determine which direction I should go with this idea. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol:

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/inde...geID=349620265

-Lemec

"With a deep, not-unhappy sigh, Elric prepared to do battle with an army." (Red Pearls)
    - Michael Moorcock

Comment

Count me in.

If the distance isn't too great, I'll be there in a heartbeat. I know I'll just be one small dot on the big screen but That's Not The Point. At least not to me :)

Comment

wouldn't it be great if there could be, for instance, a distant shot of Immyr and the Miscellany members could be costumes walking around the streets and balconies? hehe, I am still dreaming, I know, but something like that would be fun. :) We could even be filmed on green/blue screen off the set and digitally placed to increase the crowds in the background. ;) haha, I would be desperate for anything, obviously. :) I'm sure there are many more wild "extra" ideas that I have not thought of yet. It would be beyond cool, that's for certain. :D

"With a deep, not-unhappy sigh, Elric prepared to do battle with an army." (Red Pearls)
        - Michael Moorcock

Comment

Can I be one of Elrics lovers?

Comment

I would be excited to be an extra.We were talking about the subject with a friend.Probably some crap soldiers who were just food for Stormbringer.
            I don't mind to show my face.I could be a chaos distorted half human being in the host of Chaos at the last battle.
            Even if I were the first to be burned by the dragons...Oh,but the host was somehow protected against the dragons so I would live for a while.

But,yeah...I don't think there is a serious movie with fans as extras...Maybe most of the extras become fans in the end,of course!

Comment

Originally posted by pirate-pixie
              Can I be one of Elrics lovers?
              Hi, my name's Elric.. Teehee.

Comment

Extra for an Elric film?? Stormbringer, you can have my soul!!

Comment

Working...
                X