Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

Hollywood post Lord of the Rings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man, I loved Mythago Wood! And it seems like no one I meet has ever even heard of it. Did any of you read the other books Holdstock wrote as sequels?

Comment

Originally posted by Aeronomer
      Man, I loved Mythago Wood! And it seems like no one I meet has ever even heard of it. Did any of you read the other books Holdstock wrote as sequels?
      Mythago Wood is a huge favourite of mine and yes, I've read the sequels/prequels etc.

Also Holdstock's new series, the Celtika chronicles, seriously rocks.

Comment

I have to agree that "Van Helsing" was pretty aweful, But I did enjoy "King Arthur", to me it had a "Seven Samurai" meets Gladiator kind of feel that for some strange reason appealed to me. Troy left me feeling disatisfied, and I have yet to see Alexander.

But my vote for the worst "A" movie ever made has to go to "The League of Extrordinay Gentlemen" I mean , C'mon, car chases in Venice? Sheesh.

Comment

Originally posted by Anonymous
          ... I mean , C'mon, car chases in Venice? Sheesh.
          Well... just car chases! 8O

Ciao,
          Ant

Comment

Working...
          X