Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

I THOUGHT THE DA VINCI CODE WAS FILMED ALREADY?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I THOUGHT THE DA VINCI CODE WAS FILMED ALREADY?

It's good to hear about the film project moving right along.Though, from trailers available on cable television.I thought the filming for the "DA VINI CODE" was completed already.That way not to interfere with casting of "PAUL BETTANY" as ELRIC? And if that is a problem; I would want an actor who will stick around for three movies.Not like the previous lame Batman movies.I do have my own questions of my own and comments: 1.IF "PAUL BETTANY" IS OUT? THEN DO WE START BACK AT "SIMON RUSSEL BEALE? ( I BELIEVE MR. MOORCOCK FIRST CHOICE) 2.I AGREE "BILLY CRUDDUP" WOULD BE GOOD AS THE COUSIN. 3.WHAT IS THE WORD ON THE SECOND BOOK ON AUDIO CD?(THE FIRST WAS A REAL BLAST!)

Last I heard about the second book on audio (from Fred at AudioRealms) was that it was in production and he was hoping for it to come out before Christmas. I think I remember that rightly. I'm sure Fred will set us straight if it is going to be any different. I will try and remember to ask him next time I'm talking to him.

Ken
    Ken Boorman
    Purveyor of the Runestaff and Stormbringer Legends

Comment

Part of 'The Da Vinci Code' is due to be filmed at Winchester Cathedral, just near my workplace. Haven't seen any action there yet...
      \"...an ape reft of his tail, and grown rusty at climbing, who yet feels himself to be a symbol and the frail representative of Omnipotence in a place that is not home.\" James Branch Cabell

Comment

Originally posted by Mikey_C
        Part of 'The Da Vinci Code' is due to be filmed at Winchester Cathedral, just near my workplace. Haven't seen any action there yet...
        Tom Hanks et al. are here in Lincoln, UK, filming at the cathedral yesterday and today. Unfortunately work has prevented my from being a groupie (and trying to get AT's autograph for Dee).

Ciao,
        Ant

PS. W00t! My 500th post!

Comment

Saw a film crew unloading at Rosslyn last week; rumour control said they hadn't filmed there yet. Place was absolutely packed with wannabe conspiracy theorists and Tom Hanks fans. Shoulda tried to get the photos before the damn book was published, oh well, it happens...

Comment

I really do think Billy Crudup would be the best possible Yyrkoon, but i don't think we will be able to get him after the notoriety he will receive from playing Jack Kerouac in the upcoming movie version of
            'On The Road'

Comment

Working...
            X