Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

can it b filmed in new zealand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can it b filmed in new zealand

then i can be in it maybe?? :D

OK, but no LOTR locations!

Universal should film a bit everywhere... so we all can!

Gr.,
    Ant

Comment

here here ant
      include australia in that!

Comment

And I'm sure we all remember the scene where Elric wanders in to the ice rink in Bournemouth, right? No? :(
        "That which does not kill us, makes us stranger." - Trevor Goodchild

Comment

That'll be where he's wearing the black blades, right?

Gr.,
          Ant

Comment

>Groan< :lol:
            That was very perspicacious, actually :roll:

Comment

Originally posted by Ant
              That'll be where he's wearing the black blades, right?
              :lol: Well played, sir. Well played.

Now I've got this idea in my head, of a terrible Elric adaptation where they turn it in to the story an eager young figure-skater, out to beat his father's record, despite being an Albino (and therefore largely invisible against the ice). Imagine the tragic scene where he accidentally removes his partner's head with the sentient blades he found behind the multi-storey, and had to fight some cider-crazed hoodies for... blood splattering the ice, judges holding up cards with skulls and big zeroes on.

Wait, I think I hear the phone ringing... it must be Hollywood calling!
              "That which does not kill us, makes us stranger." - Trevor Goodchild

Comment

argentina

hey!! argentina has all the weathers. and is a beatifull country. please, come here!!! :mrgreen:

Comment

Elric seems to spend enough time in various inns! maybe i could serve him a pint! :D

Comment

Elric of Zamboni? The Ice Scooter?
                    "A man is no man who cannot have a fried mackerel when he has set his mind on it; and more especially when he has money in his pocket to pay for it." - E.A. Poe's NICHOLAS DUNKS; OR, FRIED MACKEREL FOR DINNER

Comment

My garden is really big, they can shoot the whole film there and get coffee for free.

Comment

Melnibone has always reminded me of Portsmouth. Can I be an extra?
                        \"...an ape reft of his tail, and grown rusty at climbing, who yet feels himself to be a symbol and the frail representative of Omnipotence in a place that is not home.\" James Branch Cabell

Comment

Working...
                        X