Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

I want to be special too

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want to be special too

What is the procedures for me to get into the Elric Movie Part II forum? I wanted to answer to a post and I was blocked? Is there a particular reason??

As I remember, the Elric Movie thread was getting too hard to manage, so it was broken into parts. Part III, then, picks up where Part II left off.

Comment

I loved the title of this thread, because it automatically resonated in my mind with the American euphemism that equates "special" with "retarded."

-- We're all special!

-- I'm not...

LSN

Comment

Yishana, the older threads are locked to prevent them becoming over-sized and unmanageable, as Berry explained elsewhere. If you desire to answer to a certain post you would have to copy it from Part II and paste into a reply form on the current part and answer there. A date of the original message you're replying to and maybe the author's name would help to track it back for all.

L'Etranger
        Google ergo sum

Comment

L'Etranger gives the informative answer, of course.

It's important to look for the icon to the left of the thread. Threads that have a small "padlock" icon have been locked for some reason, either because of length (as is the case with the interminable Elric Movie thread from hell), or due to excessive heat.

LSN

Comment

Originally posted by Doc
            As I remember, the Elric Movie thread was getting too hard to manage, so it was broken into parts. Part III, then, picks up where Part II left off.
            OK... I found Part III I can get into that OK. Thanks, I feel special again. hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by L_Stearns_Newburg
              I loved the title of this thread, because it automatically resonated in my mind with the American euphemism that equates "special" with "retarded."
              :) I don't see it that way. But then, I'm not that politically correct, either.

Comment

Originally posted by LEtranger
                Yishana, the older threads are locked to prevent them becoming over-sized and unmanageable, as Berry explained elsewhere. If you desire to answer to a certain post you would have to copy it from Part II and paste into a reply form on the current part and answer there. A date of the original message you're replying to and maybe the author's name would help to track it back for all.

L'Etranger
                Thanks. Looks like you know your way around quite well, since I see your name everywhere. ;o) I'm assuming you have been with MWM for quite a while, huh? 8)

Comment

Originally posted by L_Stearns_Newburg
                  L'Etranger gives the informative answer, of course.

It's important to look for the icon to the left of the thread. Threads that have a small "padlock" icon have been locked for some reason, either because of length (as is the case with the interminable Elric Movie thread from hell), or due to excessive heat.

LSN
                  The Elric movie does appear to be a HOT subject.....but then, I think Elric's HOT anyway!! :P

Comment

Yea I was kinda wondering about that/...was hoping to use another sn I have here but I couldn't recall the password and I couldn't get it sent to me ^^

Comment

Originally posted by strangelonewolf
                      Yea I was kinda wondering about that/...was hoping to use another sn I have here but I couldn't recall the password and I couldn't get it sent to me ^^
                      I like this one you have. Kinda discribes Elric a bit doesn't it?? :P

Comment

^^ thanks. o.O yea it does...<.< though it also describes me in several ways. I'm strange and contradictoring myself by calling myself a Lone Wolf...x.x

Comment

Wonderful work everyone. Thanks.
                          The cat spread its wings and flew high into the air, hovering to keep pace with them as they moved cautiously toward the city. Then, as they climbed over the rubble of what had once been a gateway and began to make their way through piles of weed-grown masonry, the cat flew to the squat building with the yellow dome upon its roof. It flew twice around the dome and then came back to settle on Jhary's shoulder. - The King of the Swords

Comment

Let
                            Knowledge
                            Shine
                            Let
                            Under
                            Standing
                            Breathe
                            And
                            Ah yes
                            Let
                            Romance