Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

New Elric Series

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Elric Series

Does anyone happen to know when the new Elric series is coming out from DC? I've seen Michael comment that the third script is complete, but there does not appear to be a release date of any kind.

Thanks!

I hate responding to my own messages, but I spoke with the DC's public relations guy about the new series and he said that it has not even been put on the schedule.

Just thought I would mention that for anyone who cares. :)

Comment

Good to know, thanks!

Comment

I'm guessing they're giving Uncle Walt some breathing room to really let loose on this book.

Comment

Sept. 22, AWESOME!

Comment

The cover to Elric: The Making of a Sorcerer is now viewable at the DC Comics website:

http://www.dccomics.com/comics/dc_di...month=November

Walt's artwork just gets better and better!

Comment

Michael is writing new Elric stories for a visual medium and there is no telling what he has to say. Walt is bringing a depth of visual imagination and energy to this book that is worthy of Kirby at his zenith so this is not to be missed. I am going to shout it from the rooftops. The last time I did this shit was when Watchmen debuted.
              "But I'm tryin', Ringo, I'm trying real hard to be the shepard."

Comment

Working...
              X