Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

Moorcock adaptations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moorcock adaptations

Elsewhere on the board, I came across an old post which mentioned that a detailed list of Moorcock comic adaptations was in the works. Did anything ever come of it?

I'd be interested, once I've managed to complete my Moorcock book collection, of picking up some of the comic adaptions, so a bibliograph type list would be awesome.

Re: Moorcock adaptations

Originally posted by Jude
    I'd be interested, once I've managed to complete my Moorcock book collection, of picking up some of the comic adaptions, so a bibliograph type list would be awesome.
    It's not a list, but something much better:
    [link expired]

Comment

I have some of the Multiverse comics and I plan to get the rest soon. I also used to have The Sailor on the Seas of Fate graphic novel, I'd like to find the whole set of those as well.

Speaking of adaptations, the comic version of Bob Salvatore's Homeland looks really,really cool. It seems like they use brighter colours in comics now.

"With a deep, not-unhappy sigh, Elric prepared to do battle with an army." (Red Pearls)
      - Michael Moorcock

Comment

Originally posted by Krzysiek
        It's not a list, but something much better:
        [link expired]
        This link is not valid...

Anyway, here are my favourites in my modest collection :

Free the West Memphis Three

Comment

Try this link to the New Image Hive instead:

http://www.multiverse.org/imagehive/...2_itemId=52741

Lots of old links no longer work because of the new system software.
          _"For an eternity Allard was alone in an icy limbo where all the colours were bright and sharp and comfortless.
          _For another eternity Allard swam through seas without end, all green and cool and deep, where distorted creatures drifted, sometimes attacking him.
          _And then, at last, he had reached the real world – the world he had created, where he was God and could create or destroy whatever he wished.
          _He was supremely powerful. He told planets to destroy themselves, and they did. He created suns. Beautiful women flocked to be his. Of all men, he was the mightiest. Of all gods, he was the greatest."

Comment

In the seventies French illustrator Druillet made a superb and strange work on Elric. And they were published in English.

Comment

Thank you very much for the link! I have been searching for that comic for a long time.

Comment

Working...
              X