Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

The Erekose comic that vanished.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Erekose comic that vanished.

Can anyone please tell me if there was an Erekose comic planned in the last couple of years, that failed to appear? I think I can remember that it was a new Erekose story, though wether MM was writing it or not I do not know.I have vague memories of seeing some of the artwork maybe on the old Multiverse site.
    What was the fate of the comic? Did it eventually appear or was it cancelled, and who were the publishers? I would be grateful for any feedback.

Bye 4 now

Nodens :?

It never really made it to fruition, but here are the images:

[broken link]
    Last edited by Rothgo; 04-21-2010, 03:29 PM.
    The cat spread its wings and flew high into the air, hovering to keep pace with them as they moved cautiously toward the city. Then, as they climbed over the rubble of what had once been a gateway and began to make their way through piles of weed-grown masonry, the cat flew to the squat building with the yellow dome upon its roof. It flew twice around the dome and then came back to settle on Jhary's shoulder. - The King of the Swords

Comment

Was Moorcock involved?

Originally posted by Berry Sizemore
      It never really made it to fruition, but here are the images:

[broken link]
      Thank you for the link Berry.do you know if Michael Moorcock wrote the comic, or some other writer?

Nodens :)
      Last edited by Rothgo; 04-21-2010, 03:29 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X