Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

Elric Comics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elric Comics

So i went to the Heroes Comic Con. here in CHarlotte NC this past weekend. I was intent on finding some Elric comics, and im happy to say that i was successful. I managed to find Issues 1-6 of Elric Of Melnibone. That cost me about $3.00 total. I found the first issue of the Vanishing Tower. That cost me $1.00. I found issues 1-12 of the multiverse comic in a Pack for $12.00. And i found issues 3-7 of Stormbringer for 50cents each. All in all id say that i made out like a bandit. I would however like to finish my collection with the rest of the issues i dont have. Can anyone reccomend someplace where i may be able to find them on the net fairly cheap?

What you are doing is best, slowly and steadily rooting out the books via comic book bargain bins and so forth. And then there's always ebay...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...sPageName=WDVW

Most of the comics are crap. I do like the Russell and Mignola ones though.

Comment

Working...
    X