Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

Review: The Coming of the Terraphiles | Confessions of a Christian Freak

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Review: The Coming of the Terraphiles | Confessions of a Christian Freak

A very late review by someone new to Mike's work.

It’s another long dry spell, waiting for new Doctor Who episodes (as I write this, the big anticipated 50th Anniversary special is still a good four months away), so I once again have taken up scoping out the various Doctor Who medias to get my much-needed fix while waiting not-so-patiently.
    Read more at unclenecro.wordpress.com
    You see, it's... it's no good, Montag. We've all got to be alike. The only way to be happy is for everyone to be made equal.

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

Image Hive :-: Wikiverse :-: Media Hive

:-: Onsite Offerings :-:

"I am an observer of life, a non-participant who takes no sides. I am in the regimented society, but not of it." Moondog, 1964

I'm happy that the reviewer found a way in to Michael Moorcock's works.

Good review. It's very cool when someone discovers a moonbeam road and other avenues connecting Mike's writings.

It's entirely magical and delightfully epic that Michael Moorcock has so many inviting landing pads to draw readers inside.

Dare I say, A Chaos Lord in form of a super intelligent spider wielding the Media Web, catching all those he desires?

Once a member or limb touches softly on the intricate, yet delicate, silk full of eternal and diverse possibilities, the being and part of their soul is trapped in a world of multiple worlds and dimensions, a good trap, a cozy, warm embrace that allows you enjoy the cage you find yourself engaged with, an entwined insect string that directly feeds nourishment and pleasure into the readers enriched brain.

An infinite number of verdant wild leaf covered branches to transfix your attention while you become rooted in the purest amber tree sap.

Cheers,
    Lemec

"With a deep, not-unhappy sigh, Elric prepared to do battle with an army." (Red Pearls)
    - Michael Moorcock

Comment

Working...
    X