Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

Free Moorcock Paperbacks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Moorcock Paperbacks

Moorcock 'Readers':

I've got one extra copy each of 'Dying For Tomorrow' and the second book of the Corum series, 'The Queen of The Swords,' both in paperback.

I will gladly send each to members here of MWM, who are genuinely interested in reading these. NOT FOR RESALE :!:

I only ask to be reimbursed for shipping, or if you have a book you could send me in exchange, that would be great.

The first person or persons requesting the book(s) by replying here will get them. Please provide me with your contact info. so we can arrange for shipping.

I will delete this post once I've checked back and both books have been requested.
    \"No, I think Space is a dimension of Time. My theory is that Time is a field and that Space exists as an aspect of Time.\" Michael Moorcock

\"All I know about anything is \"I wasn\'t. I am. I will not be.\" Michael Moorcock

MJR

I have spare copies of Gloriana and Byzantium Endures, either of which I will swap for Dying for Tomorrow if you like.

Never heard of that one, btw - has it been out under another name :?:
    \"Killing me won\'t bring back your apples!\"

Comment

Zakt:

'Dying For Tomorrow' is AKA 'Moorcock's Book Of Martyrs.' Several short stories including
      'A Dead Singer'
      'The Great Conquerer'
      'Behold The Man'
      'Good-bye, Miranda'
      'Flux'
      'Islands'
      and
      'Waiyting For The End Of Time...'

It's a DAW SF paperback. has a stamp on the first page and the front edge. Cover has some marks from storage, but other than that is unread.

If you're still interested I'll trade you for 'Byzantium Endures.'

Thanks
      \"No, I think Space is a dimension of Time. My theory is that Time is a field and that Space exists as an aspect of Time.\" Michael Moorcock

\"All I know about anything is \"I wasn\'t. I am. I will not be.\" Michael Moorcock

Comment

Ah! Sorry, MJR, I have MMBoM, and I guess you're Stateside, so it would be an expensive duplicate. :(

However ... if you like, you can have BE plus the Zachariah Toadstool T the Magic Mushrooms CD "Down in the Garden" for $12 (inc post & packing). See Thanos Shadowsage's recommendation
        like Hendrix
        . He's only heard a snippet, and I wouldn't agree, but any chance to plug the thing.

Failing which, I'll let you have BE for p&p only (from UK though, might be nearing $12) :?: [/i]
        \"Killing me won\'t bring back your apples!\"

Comment

Zakt: I apologize for the delay....just let me know total including shipping and where to send payment. PayPal is preferable if possible.

Looking forward to the tunes!

Comment

MJR

I would love a copy of 'Dying for Tomorrow'.
            I read 'Moorcock's Book of Martyrs' from Mike's shelf while house/cat sitting for the Moorcocks last April.

It was funny to tell him this when he checked in by phone. "Mike, I really enjoyed...uh...Your Book of Martyrs."

My e-mail is below if you want to exchange info.

What might you be looking for bookwise?

Comment

ThomasL:

It's yours.....I'm shootin' you an email for shipping info.

No need to send anything in exchange. If you have an extra copy of something you think I might enjoy, then that'd be great. If not, no worries. I like historical fiction, espionage, sci-fi, fantasy, etc...

Must have been a great experience in April. I'm heading up to Northern Cal. this weekend and will likely go to the Point Reyes reading/signing. Looking forward to it.

Will be in touch.

Comment

Working...
              X