Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

Elric Audiobook

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elric Audiobook

Elric Of Melniboné AudioBook
    Sorry that this has taken me so long to announce here, but I am new to this kind of forum and wanted to make sure that I followed protocol.

5 CDs of our AudioBooksPlus, and the voice of Jeffery West bring Elric to life for the first time as an audio book. This presentation has a background music track and strategically placed sound FX to heighten the listener's experience.

www.audiorealms.com

Give the sample a listen. It is available now off our website, and shortly through Amazon and bookstores.

Fred
    Last edited by David Mosley; 05-09-2007, 03:19 AM.
    Mercenary Sound Designer
    www.audiorealms.com

Yeah - i have the first one i bought from the Nomads Fan Club a few years back. I now notice that your site has the second Elric book availabe (Seas Of Fate) and the third one (White Wolf) is due. But for some reason, Amazon UK doesnt list the 2nd one as being availble from themselves, only thru a 3rd part seller at quite a high price (US $70). Also, they are now listing mp3 single CD versions of the books ... which i cant see on your site .. so whats the quality like of the mp3 ones and are they an official version ?

Comment

Elric of Melnibone MP3 CD Audiobook

Originally posted by Mr Take View Post
      Also, they are now listing mp3 single CD versions of the books ... which i cant see on your site .. so whats the quality like of the mp3 ones and are they an official version ?

Since you haven't gotten a response, I'll answer the question for you. The tracks are a decent quality at 128kbps, however, since the whole book takes up less than 300 mb, it would have been nice if they had had them at a higher bitrate. Also, the files were not very well tagged, Track 1, Track 2, etc, and track numbers, no album title, or artist, and the filename is the only indicator of what disc they came from originally. And, last but not least, there is a track missing. I have emailed audio realms twice about this last problem, but have not yet received a response.

Comment

Working...
      X