Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

Elric Audiobook

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elric Audiobook

Elric Of Melnibonأ© AudioBook
    Sorry that this has taken me so long to announce here, but I am new to this kind of forum and wanted to make sure that I followed protocol.

5 CDs of our AudioBooksPlus, and the voice of Jeffery West bring Elric to life for the first time as an audio book. This presentation has a background music track and strategically placed sound FX to heighten the listener's experience.

www.audiorealms.com

Give the sample a listen. It is available now off our website, and shortly through Amazon and bookstores.

Fred
    Mercenary Sound Designer
    www.audiorealms.com

I must say what a great job you guys did on the E.O.M. audio book.
    The music is good, never interfering or obtrusive and
    sound efx are not over done.

I don't know what Jeffery West looks like,
    but I think he is dramatic enough to be in the movie!

Im on disk 5 now....thanks for putting that out!!!

z

Comment

I just finished listening to my Elric audiobook. It is wonderful - very well done Fred. Jeff West Does a great job at bringing the whole thing to life. It was really interesting to hear Michael's accent at the beginning too :)
      I look forward to hearing your other products now.
      All you Canadians out there can click on my sig below and take a look at the audiobook. I am pleased to be able to offer this gem to everyone :)
      Ken Boorman
      Purveyor of the Runestaff and Stormbringer Legends

Comment

Thanks Fred, I'm looking forward to getting myself a copy of this. When I heard the voice samples of Mike reading the saga elswhere on this site I was hoping a project like this would be in the works. I like that with an audiobook you can do some painting or other creative pursuit at the same time as listening, or you can just sit back and close your eyes and completely immerse yourself in the experience.

Comment

Elric Audiobook

Thanks for the kudos Y'all.
          This has been an incredibly fun project, I am looking forward to the next one.

Comment

Working...
          X