Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

I didnt know about this book

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I didnt know about this book

I didnt know about this book

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...211971789&rd=1

RETURN TO MELNIBONE MOORCOCK/DRUILLET 1973

It looks really good. Anyone know where I can get a good copy of it? That one looks pretty harshed. I dont know how much they are worth or where to look. Though I am waiting on a list from Jayde but I dont know if he has this or not.
    Ultra Magnus to Sandstorm. \"I\'ve never seen anything this beautiful in the entire galaxy. . . Alright, give me the bomb.\"

He does - آ£60 for the '73 edition!
    \"Killing me won\'t bring back your apples!\"

Comment

The Unicorn Bookshop edition is pretty rare. Seems to me there may have been some odd copyright issues that got in the way of production, but I can't recall, exactly. They are usually pretty pricey when you find them.

If you actually want to read it, rather than collect it, Jayde Design has done a (relatively) new edition with all of the same text and drawings for a much more reasonable price (I think about 10 pounds).

Comment

Thanks for the replies... I want an original one though....hopefully Jayde will still have it when I can get it!
        Ultra Magnus to Sandstorm. \"I\'ve never seen anything this beautiful in the entire galaxy. . . Alright, give me the bomb.\"

Comment

Working...
        X