Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

Who should Elric have been with?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who should Elric have been with?

Who's the best woman for Elric?

Short, red-haired and with hairy legs....

It can only be Moonglum!
    \"Killing me won\'t bring back your apples!\"

Comment

Oone, all the way. She's the only one who had Elric's kids after all! Atta girl. Zarozinia I was always bothered by, as she was described as having 'thick fingers' and that just conjures up the wrong imagery for me, I'm afraid. Cymoril was cool, but just didn't have the edge of Oone. At least the woman had the balls to stand up to him when he went into one of his brooding moods.... :roll:

MD

Comment

I agree, it's Oone.

A guy with as many problems as Elric needs a good strong ass-kicking lady who can look after herself (and him to a certain extent).

Queen Yishana was good too, but not on the above list.

Comment

Who's Queen Yishana? I haven't read all the books.

Comment

Queen of Jharkor - See "The Stealer of Souls" in the book of the same name or The Bane of the Black Sword
            \"Killing me won\'t bring back your apples!\"

Comment

I chose Oone too. Sharilla, a wingless woman of Myrryn was the name of the last lady I think.

Comment

Sharilla, that's it. Can we edit our polls?

Comment

Working...
                X