Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

Who did this cover?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who did this cover?

Can someone tell me who did the picture of Erikose on the cover of The Eternal Champian series Vol.1 (Borealis/Omnibus)
    Ultra Magnus to Sandstorm. \"I\'ve never seen anything this beautiful in the entire galaxy. . . Alright, give me the bomb.\"

Dude, go to amazon.com, look the book up and see for yourself. It takes like 1 minute to do this...if you are in a foreign country from the editions you seek, switch to amazon for the country whose unique editions you seek (the U.S. in this particular case, quite different from the U.K. editions of same approx. period). I'm not telling you to buy from amazon, but I do personally find their database an excellent source of information. You can probably do best by buying in their used section or by buying elsewhere altogether.

Most of the Borealis editions are OoP, maybe you can find them in PB.

Answer: Tom Canty a.k.a. Thomas Canty - longtime illustrator, also did the ones for The End of Time segments of the Borealis editions (I think, I don't own any but the two Elric ones so far).

Comment

......................I looked in my US copy thank you, and I didnt see the artists name.............I just asked a simple question.....pardon me, I wont ask here again for anything concerning the books................
      Ultra Magnus to Sandstorm. \"I\'ve never seen anything this beautiful in the entire galaxy. . . Alright, give me the bomb.\"

Comment

Don't be like that - I did answer your question. I also showed you how to answer such a question for yourself in the future. I have asked questions like that here before, no need to worry about it. I ask fool questions all the time, each time I get a little less foolish by being told the answers.

And don't be so touchy - you'll get yourself in a mood and fall off the porch again!

:P

Comment

Allow one question from abroad:
          is that a boy or a girl on the cover?
          Google ergo sum

Comment

Working...
          X