Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

Found these books today!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Found these books today!!!

I tried to take my NET+ test today and found that my test center closed early on me. So I went over to Borders to look around, against my better judgement, of course. Anyhow, I was looking for some Elric books like I mentioned in a previous post and found the fifth one, though I didn't pick it up (I like to go in sequence on things of that nature, hence the reason I have about thirty Cerebus comics I won't even think about touching until I get the two I missed :) ).

Anyhow, I decided to stop in The Great Escape, a local "pop" culture store (i.e., comics, figures, RPGs, general nerdy stuff). And what did I find!?!?!?!?

Nope, no Elric books but I did find these!

The Fireclown(Paperback Library Inc)
    The Oak and The Ram (Berkley Medallion)
    The Chronicles of Corum (Berkley Medallion)
    The Jewel in the Skull, The Mad God's Amulet and The Runestaff (Daw)

A pretty good find in my opinion though I'm missing the third in the Runestaff series. Guess I'll have to yell at Jayde Design. :)

As a side note, I found the second in the Iron Tower Trilogy by Dennis L. Mckiernan, another series of books that are out of print except Borders can order the omnibus but now I have all three originals. Yeep-yee!!!

Anyhow, enough of my ravings, time to do some reading. :)

bth
Working...
X