Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

Elric saga quiz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elric saga quiz

This is a link to the Elric saga quiz

My results:

Yeah, I know it's not the best pictures in the world, but I want to see what yuse people get!

Who else could I be?

Elric: Eternal Champion and Adventurer. Although you seem driven by a Gods whim, you are a master of your destiny. Willing to make mistakes even if they cost you an entire kingdom you carve out your life with an unwavering determination. Even doomed, you steadfastly continue on. Don Quixote envies you. Although keeping friends seems to be difficult for you.
    :D

Comment

This is what I got. :lol:
      Party on people! 8)

I love Southpark.
      When they had advanced together to meet on common
      ground, then there was the clash of shields, of spears
      and the fury of men cased in bronze; bossed shields met
      each other and the din rose loud. Then there were
      mingled the groaning and the crowing of men killed and
      killing, and the ground ran with blood.

Homer, The Illiad

Comment

Yeah, I'm with Cypher...I got Elric =)

"In omnibus requiem quaesivi, et nusquam inveni nisi in angulo cum libro"
        --Thomas a Kempis

Comment

Ok, here's me:

Um... hm, ok.

Comment

Comment

Hehehehe...Kinda unavoidable.. ;)

Comment

go figure :?

Comment

Elric
                  Just as I would have guessed! :twisted:
                  \"Bush\'s army of barmy bigots is the worst thing that\'s happened to the US in some years...\"
                  Michael Moorcock - 3am Magazine Interview

Comment

Well I got:

Myshella: Servant of Law Elegant and intelligent, you chose to seduce the Chaos out of your life and the lives of those around you. A proponent of reason and logic, the world is a construct under your guiding will, forged into some semblance of order. Although sometimes despised for being a rules-lawyer, you stand fast in the knowledge that without Law, mankind would be little more than animals.

Comment

Elric: Eternal Champion and Adventurer.
                      Although you seem driven by a Gods whim, you are a master of your destiny. Willing to make mistakes even if they cost you an entire kingdom you carve out your life with an unwavering determination. Even doomed, you steadfastly continue on. Don Quixote envies you. Although keeping friends seems to be difficult for you.

Im Elric . . . Why does that not surprise me . . .and why am I not surprised that I can't post the image . . . I finally found a board I cant work
                      properly . . .

EDIT HAH!!!!!!!!!! Well... I got the image after much code clean up but couldn't get the entire image from the quiz link to post . . . yeesh . . . this board is a challange ;)
                      Ultra Magnus to Sandstorm. \"I\'ve never seen anything this beautiful in the entire galaxy. . . Alright, give me the bomb.\"

Comment

Originally posted by Starscream
                        Im Elric . . . Why does that not surprise me . . .and why am I not surprised that I can't post the image . . . I finally found a board I cant work properly . . .
                        :lol:

Hey bud, its Von again. First the Avatar now this... :lol: Just kidding, glad to help really. I'm trying to put together some Q&A for the FAQ so these questions help me a lot.

Check out this thread. Another had asked about posting images here and I answered.

[broken link]

Hope it helps ya! :D
                        Last edited by Rothgo; 04-08-2010, 10:44 AM.

Homer, The Illiad

Comment

You da man Starscream!

I saw the initial one and started to edit out the misc HTML that was in there. But you did it. See, you know what you're doing - a noob wouldn't know which bit of script to get rid of.

You probably did it before I even replied the first time. :lol:

Homer, The Illiad

Comment

Hi,
                            Thanks. I was working it out while you were posting to me ^_^. I got something close to it up at any rate and am checking out the Q&A you recommended.

This is embarrassing. I'm a very active member on another board (and hobby) and I end up walking others though these very same problems ;) . . . this ones /just/ enough different to throw me off. But hopefully not for much longer.

Thanks ^_^
                            Ultra Magnus to Sandstorm. \"I\'ve never seen anything this beautiful in the entire galaxy. . . Alright, give me the bomb.\"

Comment

I got Elric... geez! Think I'm more tragical than I tought! XD

Sweet moons!

Comment

Working...
                              X