Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

New eternal champion idea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New eternal champion idea

Eric of Melbourne: cool surfer dude

What about Eric of Minnesota, geeky book-nerd and fan of Michael Moorcock?

Oh...wait...🤔
    "In omnibus requiem quaesivi, et nusquam inveni nisi in angulo cum libro"
    --Thomas a Kempis

Comment

Ah Peacefulpie - you really should be more careful around this zone...giants lurk here. Anyway you are a bit late when it comes to the particular topic you have chosen
      ...check this old thread out!
      🙄:

https://www.multiverse.org/forum/the...ernal-champion

Mwana wa simba ni simba

The child of a lion is also a lion - Swahili Wisdom

Comment

Originally posted by Kymba334 View Post
        Ah Peacefulpie - you really should be more careful around this zone...giants lurk here. Anyway you are a bit late when it comes to the particular topic you have chosen
        ...check this old thread out!
        🙄:

https://www.multiverse.org/forum/the...ernal-champion
        But no one has quite had my idea of Eric of Melbourne who is the opposite of Elric! Muscley tanned dark hair and cracking bod he will surf the waves of Australia like a super cool dude!!!

Comment

I"m somewhat reminded of something out of all those Fantastic Four comics i read back when i was younger than you. The Silver Surfer ?...nevermind...i'm in no position to be critical as my own sanity points had reached zero long before i ever joined this Fora! Bye for now!🙂
          Mwana wa simba ni simba

Comment

Here's an idea based on a round in the popular quiz show House of Games. You take a Moorcock title and change one letter of one word and then give an account of the new story. People then guess what the new title is. So In order to save his dead father from torment Elric teams up with length of flexible tubing that finds a redemptive solution.

Comment

Originally posted by postodave View Post
              Here's an idea based on a round in the popular quiz show House of Games. You take a Moorcock title and change one letter of one word and then give an account of the new story. People then guess what the new title is. So In order to save his dead father from torment Elric teams up with length of flexible tubing that finds a redemptive solution.
              Revenge of the Hose

What about that one about the German guy facing the tempests of global climate change?
              --Thomas a Kempis

Comment

Originally posted by EverKing View Post
                What about that one about the German guy facing the tempests of global climate change?
                The War Hound and The World's Rain

( The mighty Wizard of Northampton is already on that mission EverKing!
                🤩: https://youtu.be/lrDEbSW5IqY )

Thank you Postodave - you have put my conceptual continuity back online!
                🙂

Right - Here's one for a potential advertising campaign and / or the next question : A solitary adventurer with the initials J T goes on a never ending quest downriver in search of a butter substitute (?)
                Mwana wa simba ni simba

Comment

The War Hound and The World's Rain

( The mighty Wizard of Northampton is already on that mission EverKing!
                  🤩: https://youtu.be/lrDEbSW5IqY )

Thank you Postodave - you have put my conceptual continuity back online!
                  🙂

Right - Here's one for a potential advertising campaign and / or the next question : A solitary adventurer with the initials J T goes on a never ending quest downriver in search of a butter substitute (?)
                  The Golden Marge

On an ocean journey tp past present and future Elric has to make and mend everyone's clothes

Comment

Tailor on the Seas of Fate 😂

here’s one:
                    The Ship of Fate drops John Daker off just in time to fight nazis before the conjunction of the million spheres; he must free the Serpent of the well manicured yard as the forces of lawn vs chaos square off.
                    "Self-discipline and self-knowledge are the key. An individual becomes a unique universe, able to move at will through all the scales of the multiverse - potentially able to control the immediate reality of every scale, every encountered environment."
                    --Contessa Rose von Bek, Blood part 4, chapter 12

Comment

Originally posted by J-Sun View Post
                      Tailor on the Seas of Fate 😂

here’s one:
                      The Ship of Fate drops John Daker off just in time to fight nazis before the conjunction of the million spheres; he must free the Serpent of the well manicured yard as the forces of lawn vs chaos square off.
                      The Dragon in the Sward.

In the far future Elric gives up on body language and starts to communicate through speech.

Comment

Originally posted by postodave View Post
                        The Dragon in the Sward.

In the far future Elric gives up on body language and starts to communicate through speech.
                        Elric at the End of Mime 🤣

During an archaeological dig in North Africa, Col. Pyat uncovers the forgotten tomb of Hannibal's female offspring, setting in motion event which may culminate in a new era or horrors and war.
                        --Thomas a Kempis

Comment

The Slaughter of Carthage (?)

Due to a technical maintenance regime consisting entirely of slovenly negligence The Lat star ship explodes upon takeoff, wiping out the entire gang of interstellar brigands...🙄
                          Mwana wa simba ni simba

Comment

The Slaughter of Carthage (?)
                            Well, I was going for Daughter of Carthage but I guess that works, too, if adding a letter is allowed.

I'll let someone else answer yours.
                            --Thomas a Kempis

Comment

Originally posted by EverKing View Post
                              Well, I was going for Daughter of Carthage but I guess that works, too, if adding a letter is allowed.

I'll let someone else answer yours.
                              Well this feline Jugador's luck is utterly busted. Typical me for overthinking a Pyat related question!🙄
                              If any prefer to bypass my now redundant game question please do so and move onto the next round.

Carry on Chaps!
                              🙂
                              Mwana wa simba ni simba

Comment

Working...
                              X