Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

I found a bunch of EC treasures!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I found a bunch of EC treasures!!

Stuff I thought got ruined or tossed was just hopelessly misplaced!! and now that i have a little office, i'll have to make space for these! :D

(corum. dancers. hawkmoon) YAAAAY!

awesome!

I just found a treasure too, a beat-up edition of Dune; same one I read in High School! Thought I lost it! :D

Comment

What a great thing to find something you want in your own collection.

I've been through three moves in the past six years. I recently discovered a few things I tried to find two moves ago. We should be settled now (over two years in the same place), so now I have to unpack some of those boxes of books. I hope I have the same good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by Doc
        What a great thing to find something you want in your own collection.

I've been through three moves in the past six years. I recently discovered a few things I tried to find two moves ago. We should be settled now (over two years in the same place), so now I have to unpack some of those boxes of books. I hope I have the same good luck!
        Aha, so two years is the norm, huh? I feel better. My move (which took two months) was recently completed and my friends are needling me about all the boxes (most of them books) that remain packed.

I found (err, 'rediscovered') some nice MM items whilst packing, including a signed manuscript. So much remains packed and I'm hungering now for bookshelves. :D

Comment

Originally posted by Pellaz

Aha, so two years is the norm, huh? I feel better. My move (which took two months) was recently completed and my friends are needling me about all the boxes (most of them books) that remain packed.

I found (err, 'rediscovered') some nice MM items whilst packing, including a signed manuscript. So much remains packed and I'm hungering now for bookshelves. :D
          :lol:
          My wife and I have been married for nine years. We've lived in five places, so we've accumulated our share of boxes that somehow manage to stay packed.

On my last in-house treasure hunt, I opened a box that I assumed was full of books (it was heavy), only to discover a bunch of things that used to be in my home office (and books). I had forgotten all of them. One of the books turned out to be a signed copy of a Michael Crighton novel that I have absolutely no knowledge of buying. I think it spontaneously generated in my garage. :D

By the way, you'll never have enough bookshelves. The books reproduce on the shelf, I swear :lol:

Comment

Working...
          X