Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

Review of Skrayling Tree

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Review of Skrayling Tree

Hey guys, I posted a review of The Skrayling Tree here:

[broken link]

Hope you guys check it out!
    Last edited by Rothgo; 04-21-2010, 01:56 PM.

Did so and I thought well written. :)

Comment

Thanks man. It would be nice if the rest of the guy here wrote on too. Don't ya think?
      \\

Comment

Thanks guys!!! I will try to post some more reviews. I wonder if we can post non-Moorcock reviews?

Comment

From what I read it seems ok...
          \\

Comment

"The Skrayling Tree" is very rich stuff, very intelligent, full of knowledge of other places and literature, and it has a very compelling drive. A mature work that should be in everybody's bookshelf who's a serious reader.
            Thanks for the excellent synopsis, dlakey!

L'Etranger
            Google ergo sum

Comment

Must get myself a credit card and order from Amazon (do they take cheques?) I've been looking forward to this but it's out of print in England.
              I used to read and enjoy the old Norse sagas and read of the Skraylings in a book called the Vinland saga, which also described the ill-fated Greenland colony.

I'm intrigued to find out how Mike ties in the Elric with Norse and Native American mythos. Time for me to check out your review Damian.

Comment

Amazon will take a check. Just click that's the kind of payment you want to make, print up the receipt and send it and the check to the address printed on the paper.

I liked Skrayling Tree too and can't wait for Son of the White Wolf.

Comment

Working...
                X