Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

The Singing Citadel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Singing Citadel

bought a copy of it a while ago, second hand for about 2 euros.

is this sort of a "collectors item"? the edition i have seems to be a first print, with some weird colours and griffins on the cover.

do all of the stories appear in other contexts as well?

cheers,
    kard

As far as I can remeber it all appears in Earl Aubec apart from the singing citadel story. Check out www.eclipse.co.uk/sweetdespise/ moorcock/bib/collect/tsc.html which has a good biblography, I like the way you can click on a story name and it tells you whtt books it is in, click on a book name and it tells you what stories are in it.

Doesn't sound like you have the copy I have though, I don't remeber Griffins on the cover, but I do remember it having a groovy cover.

Any body know of a site with comprehensive cover scans, sweet eclispe has quite a few and fantasticfiction has some as well.

cheers
    Dobbie
    MEEP !

Comment

Working...
    X