Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

'The Elric Saga' - Help needed from a Spanish fan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'The Elric Saga' - Help needed from a Spanish fan

Hi all,

I'm a Spanish Moorcock fan and I'm looking for these two books released by the Science Fiction Book Club (www.sfbc.com). They are 'The Elric Saga Part III' -containing 'The fortress of the pearl' and 'The revenge of the rose'- and 'The Elric Saga Part IV' -which contains 'The skrayling tree', 'The dreamthief's daughter' and 'The white wolf's son'-.

As I don't live in the USA, I cannot apply to be a member of SFBC. So, if anybody here is a member of the aforementioned site and wishes to help me, I'd be more than grateful. Obviously, I'd pay for the books and shipping costs. Thanks in advance,

beyondthepale99

PS Please, let me know via private message and/or email. Thanks!
    There\'s the crime of passion and the crime of revenge, but the worst crime of all is the crime of regret. (Let sleeping dogs die - The Mission)
Working...
X