Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

Lack of news on TWWS (hey, Aral!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Governor of Rowe Island
    replied
    Thanks, Berry. I was referring to the general lack of reviews from Locus, SF Crowsnest, Guardian (after all he does write for them!), etc.
    This is the first time I've got a book before at least one in depth review has been out, I think. It will be good to read some, having read the book.

Leave a comment:

• Marca
    replied
    Nice Berry, thanks. It would be good to see some online reviews from elsewhere as well. I guess the book has only been out a couple of weeks and it will take time for them to appear.

Leave a comment:

• Whiskers
    replied
    We've mentioned the book on the front page:

[broken link]]

I updated this article today with some comments by Mike from the Q&A Archive.
    Last edited by Rothgo; 04-09-2010, 11:24 AM.

Leave a comment:

• PsychicWarVeteran
    replied
    Originally posted by Aral Vilsn
    Take it you saw the alert about the Stoker awards?
    Hey! Don't miss Mike's comments about this [broken link]in this thread which was posted back in April when the news first hit.
    Last edited by Rothgo; 04-09-2010, 11:24 AM.

Leave a comment:

replied
    Alright, then. :oops:

[broken link]here
    Last edited by Rothgo; 04-09-2010, 11:25 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Marca
    replied
    Feel free...

Leave a comment:

replied
    Yeah! Congratulations, Mike.
    Did you wanna post it or shall I? :)

Leave a comment:

• Marca
    replied
    Hi Guv, sorry for not replying. Haven't been so active on the net the last few days and have only just spotted this. Yes I still have the google alert going and you're right, there doesn't seem to be much news on the book up to now. Maybe things will pick up shortly?

Take it you saw the alert about the Stoker awards?

Leave a comment:

started a topic Lack of news on TWWS (hey, Aral!)

Lack of news on TWWS (hey, Aral!)

Hey, Aral, have you still got your google news alert running on Mike? I have had nothing since the one I posted a link to in Q&A.
    I know it's only been released in the US but surely the final EC story would have been mentioned by somebody! Where are the reviews?
Working...
X