Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

If you're looking for Death Is No Obstacle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you're looking for Death Is No Obstacle

For those of you who might be looking for this rare (?) MM book . . . I just bought a copy from an eBay seller who says hes got a bunch more in 'mint condition'. This sellers feedback is high and 100%. And all his copies are for sale at a very reasonable price!!! I have his mailing addy (money order) and paypal account for however one wants to pay. I will be checking on how many copies he has so if you guys are interested post here. It might be a couple of days before I can check back but I will be checking back!!!
    Ultra Magnus to Sandstorm. \"I\'ve never seen anything this beautiful in the entire galaxy. . . Alright, give me the bomb.\"

I thought some of you guys wanted copies of this book? The seller informed me that he has close to 100 copies.

Here is his addy and I guess its first come first serve. Here is a direct copy of his email to me:

"Anybody wishing for a copy could send me (that seller not me, me ;)) $8.95 plus $5.95 S&H to

TMA Inc
    PO Box 4588
    Wheaton IL 60189

I’ll ship them as soon as I get the checks.
    If they would prefer Paypal just let them contact me at

[email protected]"
    Ultra Magnus to Sandstorm. \"I\'ve never seen anything this beautiful in the entire galaxy. . . Alright, give me the bomb.\"

Comment

I'm down. I think I'll drop him a line. Thanks, Starscream.
      "Wounds are all I'm made of. Did I hear you say that this is victory?"
      --Michael Moorcock, Veteran of the Psychic Wars

Comment

Originally posted by Starscream
        The seller informed me that he has close to 100 copies.
        No wonder it's so rare, he bought all the copies!

Comment

Originally posted by Typhoid_Mary
          Originally posted by Starscream
          The seller informed me that he has close to 100 copies.
          No wonder it's so rare, he bought all the copies!
          :lol: :lol:

I'm just glad I found a copy of it and I remember seeing people [here] asking where to get copies of it so I had to try and hook everyone up here. ^_^

Comment

Superb book. I highly recommend it. Makes me wonder if Mike would be willing to do a follow up volume sometime.

Comment

Working...
            X