Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

The best place online to buy Moorcock's books?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The best place online to buy Moorcock's books?

Hi,

Well, I've just discovered Moorcock and I'm trying to buy all the books I can before they went out of print. I started with Amazon.co.uk (I live in Spain) and after placing everything I could find in the basket I found that the shipping costs were extremely high (most of the books are paperback editions and shipping costs make a difference).

Do you know if are there other places online to buy books with lower shipping costs ? (Yes, I know, this question is mostly for non US or UK people)

The Amazon.com Prime campaign looks great to me, but unfortunately is only for US residents.

Thanks in advance,

- Juan

I was hoping someone from closer to your home country would have some ideas, but if nothing else is suggested then you might try AbeBooks. Several members here have used them before, including myself, and they basically handle the money side of things, allowing you to buy from indidivudal sellers. I've checked and there are 17 titles listed for Spanish booksellers.

This link should lead you to the search results, otherwise there's a button marked "Advanced Search" in the red bar at the top of their screen:

http://www.abebooks.co.uk/servlet/Se...00228&sortby=2

Happy reading!
    "That which does not kill us, makes us stranger." - Trevor Goodchild

Comment

There's tons of bargains on ebay! :)
      \"...an ape reft of his tail, and grown rusty at climbing, who yet feels himself to be a symbol and the frail representative of Omnipotence in a place that is not home.\" James Branch Cabell

Comment

Thank you!

Just a few lines to thank you for the address. It seems to be just what I was looking for !

On the other hand, I'm going to read Moorcock in English. Reading other authors (Leiber, Tolkien, Pratchett, etc) make a difference in English.

Comment

Working...
        X