Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to Moorcock's Miscellany

Dear reader,

Many people have given their valuable time to create a website for the pleasure of posing questions to Michael Moorcock, meeting people from around the world, and mining the site for information. Please follow one of the links above to learn more about the site.

Thank you,
Reinart der Fuchs
See more
See less

M.M. for-sale list available.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VonWeiner
    replied
    On Jayde Design,

John sent me, by mail, a full list of thier books. It cost them آ£1.37 to get it to me in Texas.

In these days of email, I think that's great and speaks to the level of service you can expect from them. Most places would make you pay for post especially if you haven't ordered from them.

Bravo John and Jayde Design! :D

Leave a comment:

• Michael Moorcock
    replied
    Jayde Design is always my first recommendation to people looking for my books and having trouble finding them. John Davey is also my chief bibliographer and his Readers Guide to MM is the best and most extensive out there.

Leave a comment:

Guest started a topic M.M. for-sale list available.

M.M. for-sale list available.

Dear all,

Having seen our name mentioned in the Q. & A. pages, in relation to people who're struggling to track down certain hard-to-find titles, we thought we should let you know that we have a large collection of M.M. books and magazines for sale -- several hundred items -- including a lot of first editions, the "Eternal Champion" omnibuses, some of the scarcer 'New Worlds' issues, etc., plus many other more (and less) obscure items... a pretty all-encompassing list.

Anyone interested in receiving a full list of all items for sale -- or if you have specific wants -- please feel free to e-mail us at:-

[email protected]

Thanx & best,

John Davey,
    For and On Behalf of Jayde Design.
Working...
X